The District Administrator for any given district is responsible for verifying the eligibility documents for each player on each tournament team representing that district, and signing the Tournament Affidavit, assuring that each player on the team roster meets the Little League® International Tournament eligibility requirements.
The Tournament Director at each separate level of tournament play is responsible for reviewing the documentation for all teams in that tournament before any games are played at that level.
From the time a Little League® Tournament team plays its first game in the District Tournament, the Team's Manager is required to carry all of the following documentation specific to the players on the team:
- Copies of the documents used to determine the residence of the parent(s) or legal guardian or school attendance of all players on the team.
- Copies of the records used to prove player eligibility.
- The team’s Tournament Eligibility Affidavit.
- A map of the league’s boundaries, depicting the residence of the parent(s) or legal guardian (as determined by a judge) or school location, or school attendance of each player named on the affidavit.
- Medical Release Form for each player named on the affidavit.
- Adhere to all rules and regulation regarding eligibility of participants.
- Ensure all eligibility documentation is complete and correct.
- Confirm that the affidavit and other documents are returned to the team’s manager after each game, or at the end of the tournament.