As a District Administrator, conduct meetings, or visit local league meetings, as often as possible. It is encouraged that you meet with the League Presidents at least once a month to make sure every league is constantly updated and aware of upcoming events. If you are unable to meet monthly, at the very least, you should aim to meet at least five (5) times throughout the year. First, in the early fall, again in the early winter, after the new year, in the early spring and then before tournament time. Each meeting you should come prepared with an agenda of the items you will be discussing. The meeting agenda should be shared with the League President or the other representatives that will be attending the meeting. Review the links above to sample agendas that are broken down around the suggested time frames of your meetings.
Sample Meeting Agendas
- Sample Monthly Meeting Agenda - Early Fall
- Sample Monthly Meeting Agenda - Early Winter
- Sample Monthly Meeting Agenda - Late Winter
- Sample Monthly Meeting Agenda - Spring
- Sample Monthly Meeting Agenda - Late Spring